GO DIVE MARLBOROUGH
The region’s only operator diving the world famous Mikhail Lermontov wreck. Marlborough’s only PADI & TDI Facility.
Mikhail Lermontov Wreck Diving
E- Learning Online PADI Courses
Check out Go Dive’s elearning courses.
Go Dive Marlborough, an SDI/TDI and PADI diver training and charter facility; based in Picton we have 32 years experience operating tours and diver training in and around New Zealand’s Marlborough Sounds. No one knows the dive sites like we do.
We pride ourselves on our reputation of providing unparalleled customer service, training and diver satisfaction. All dives are limited to a maximum ratio of 4 divers per experienced guide – your experience with us goes well beyond being “just a dive”, we guarantee it.
Check out Trip Advisor for Go Dive Marlborough reviews.
As I am sure you will agree diving is a safe, but challenging recreation. Our goal is to maintain our 100% serious accident free record and to assure you, our valued customers get value for money on any of our tours or courses.
Over the years others have imitated, copied and stolen our ideas, even our name, but none have managed to achieve Go Dive’s reputation, a reputation that brings enthusiastic, satisfied divers back time after time.
Such claims are easy to print; following is why we can honestly make such claims and stand by them to the point where if we do not live up to your expectations based on our claims we will give you a full refund.
- Only operator to employ full time staff that live locally and have many years of experience diving the wrecks and dive sites of the region, meaning when you will be guided by people who know the sites like the back of their hand. Not some part time Divemaster Intern or Backpacker on a seasonal work visa.
- The regions only PADI Course Director and TDI/SDI Instructor Trainer on staff full time.
- Only operator to use guides that have advanced First Aid skills and experience in dealing with diver emergencies as volunteer Rescue Team members.
- Only dive operator to use MSA approved surveyed vessels.
- Only operator to offer famous Sub-wave lunches on day trips.
- Only operator to operate scheduled live-a-board charters.
- Only dive operator to hold Marine Mammal viewing permits.
- Only operator to have been diving the Lermontov since it sunk and to have logged in excess of 1000 dives on her. Important when you are relying on your guide to get you out from a penetration dive.
- Only operator in Marlborough to offer full Technical and Rebreather support.
- Only operator to have been awarded a NZ Tourism and Environmental award.
- Only operator to have 27 years experience in equipment servicing and diver training.
- Only operator to offer shore based trips to the wreck of the Mikhail Lermontov.
- Only operator in New Zealand to offer TDI Advanced Wreck training.
When you dive with us you can be sure you are getting the best available, not some imitation or some one piggy backing off our reputation. Remember to make sure you are talking to GO DIVE Marlborough when booking. We look forward to taking you for a splash with us.
For the Technical diver
We stock consumables for re-breathers, offer Nitrox and Trimix gas mixing services and TDI training. We also have available for rental twin manifolded steel 12 litre DIN cylinders and 5.5 litre sling cylinders.